C1 Water has Integrated Management System for QHSE. All our activities practiced are safe, secure, healthy, high quality and environmentally non-damaging. We take into account of all the dangerous, near miss and hazard incidents and suggestions in a periodic manner. All our employees are empowered to stop any unsafe act and encourage to follow QHSE policy for self and for the people working around them.
Risk assessment, Emergency management, waste management, Tool Box talk, PDF (Positive and Dangerous Feedback) are the core tools for our QHSE activities.
We are committed to:-
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times.
- Eliminating Quality non-conformance and HSE Incidents.
- Complying with local applicable laws, regulations and customer requirements.
- Applying and supporting a risk assessment process which drives the implementation of controls to eliminate the likelihood of injury or ill health.
- Identify and assess potential for major hazards and institute appropriate control measures.
- Engaging and consulting with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and providing advice and supervision on occupational health.
- Recognizing and appreciating the maintenance of our QHSE managements system.
- Setting Objectives for measuring and reporting Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental performance on a regular, consistent and meaningful basis.
- Communicating openly with all employees, customers and contactors to ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies and procedures.
- Rewarding outstanding QHSE performance; and dealing with non-compliance both fairly and transparently.
- Give Health, Safety, Environment and Quality the highest consideration within the Company’s business objectives.
- No record of Loss Time Incident (LTI) in company’s business till today.
- Report all dangerous, near-miss incidents and take the necessary preventive actions. Implement continual improvement programs utilizing the latest technologies.
- Allow all personnel to have direct access to the highest management levels of the company to address any issues related to QHSE.